Mobile communications market leader
- >80 million mobile communications subscribers
- Continuous improvement of coverageand network quality
- Active 5G testing
In 2019, the MTS Board of Directors confirmed the current listing structure of the Company and approved the updated Company development strategy for 2020–2022 CLV 2.0 (Customer Lifetime Value 2.0), which involves the creation of a large-scale ecosystem of new digital products based on accumulated expertise and leadership achievements in the telecommunications business.
In 2019 MTS successfully implemented a number of projects aimed at developing the Company in the long term, including reducing the number of target markets and focusing on the Russian market; we introduced a matrix organizational structure built around four main business areas: telecommunications, fintech, media, cloud and digital business solutions.
Dividend policyDividend payments in 2019 to the sum of
as a part of redemption program
- MTS complied with more than 80% of all recommendations of the Corporate Governance Code
- MTS remained in the top 10 companies of the National Corporate Governance Index for the third year in a row
- We launched an external assessment procedure for the MTS Board of Directors and introduced new work practices for the Board of Directors